OUR ADVANCED PRODUCT PLATFORM
NEOS: Subsystem brilliance
Additive manufacturing subsystems built on the NEOS platform are equipped and prepared for robust, reliable industrial productivity. NEOS is our state-of-the-art AM subsystem platform, enabling your next-generation DLP® AM machine for maximum performance.
Enduring the industrial demands
The stress on the heart of your image, the light engine, is immense in today’s additive manufacturing world. While bygone rapid prototyping equipment may withstand gentle handling in pristine environments, truly productive additive manufacturing demands light engines robustly built for repeatable quality performance with 24/7 endurance.
When building subsystems on the NEOS platform, Visitech applies advanced and functional mechanical design – unified in a design language well understood and appreciated in industrial environments, yielding superior, consistent results with perfection.
Subsystems built on the NEOS platform share some unique essentials. They are:
- Standardized on industrial-grade Ethernet as the standard interface for communication and data transfer
- Liquid-cooled to maximize power and performance
- Extensively characterized and calibrated, in detail, for optimal unit-to-unit consistency – even in cost-conscious market segments
- Equipped with encapsulated optical cores
- Designed with minimal footprints to encompass advanced stackability
- Thoroughly developed and tested for maximum robustness and 24/7 operation
Ready to scale up your production?
Enable precision and cost-efficiency with Visitech inside.